News Update :

Vanessa Veasley (@VanessaVeasley) - VVS Diamond

6/3/13


The Very Very Slight Cuts Of Vanessa Veasley..



Twitter: @VanessaVeasley‎

Website: VanessaVeasley.com

Instagram: @VanessaVeasley




What it do people? Its me, H.B. back from the future...  Ya already know big things poppin over here at Dime Modeling Magazine. Join me as I attempt to knock your favorite websites down more and more notches with every feature I write. Beleive me when I say, they're watching us shine as I type.

Speaking of shining, I decided to check in with ya girl, Vanessa Veasley. The lines on her body kinda remind me of the cuts on a diamond, and any jeweler would say the clarity is surely V.V.S. grade. Thats close to flawless.. But you see the pics, I don't have to convince you.. 


Hit her Up on Instagram & Twitter and put the SPAM down. Hit us up on Twitter also, at @DimeModelingInc .. ++ Turn Upp!!



Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.