News Update :

Mary Jain (@Smokinmaryjain) - Cali's Finest

7/5/13


Some Of Cali's Best .. "Smokin" Mary Jain.........


TWITTER: @Smokinmaryjain

INSTAGRAM@Smokin_Maryjain@Maryjain87

FACEBOOKMJTHEMODEL


What it do peeps? I'm checking in to the the hottest site on the net right now, and if you're reading this you're doing the same thing.. This time I got something for my connoisseurs of that sticky icky icky... If you like that bomb from the West Coast, dont move a muscle..this ones for you!

 Let me introduce you to the one they call "Smokin" Mary Jain.. Although shes Cali bred, she's mixed with Creole, German ,Swedish, French and Indian. I told you guys I got that new Urban Exotic trend going on at DMM lol.






The 25 year old model formerly known as Mary Peterson says that at the moment she is very much single, although in the future she plans to settle down and do the family thing. "Right now I'm working on progressing my career, and my goal is to model right now and to be the best model i can be". ( Sounds like she's serious people.)


Brown eyed Ms. Jain says she's gotten to the point in her career where she can can turn the sexy on and off like a light switch, and that came mainly in part from her discovering photography from in front and behind the lens. "At the age I am I have come really far from not feeling comfortable wearing sandals, to wearing half shirts now!"........... (Shout out to half-shirts lol)



You know what time it is now though potna.. hit @SmokingMaryJain up right now on Instagram >> @Smokin_Maryjain << Then hit us up NOW on Twitter @DimeModelingInc & on Google+ @ +Dime Modeling Magazine ++ Finito!






Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.