News Update :

Adama Vivi Kamara (@ViViKamara) - Foreign Currency

3/24/13


INTERVIEW: .... "You Have To Make Love to the Camera"

Model: Adama Vivi Kamara

Twitter: @ViViKamara
Facebook : Adama ViVi Kamara

Every time I go out... ya know I gotta Show out.. That Juicy J be going ham..lol Of course it's none other than ya boy @HellaBrown checking in with a Jewel straight from the Nile.. Well almost. I recently got a chance to get in touch with one of  the most captivating new urban models on the scene - Adama Kamara. She came clean about Men, Modeling, and life after Africa.. Lets go!

@HellaBrown : Hi Adama.. I have to say I saw your video, and thought it was very sexy. Did you have fun during the process, or was it hard being that intimate on camera?
Adama ViVi Kamara: I had lots of fun, I believe with a good energetic team behind you and working just as hard (as you), it helps the process. .. Not (hard) at all, you have to make love to the camera like it was your BIGGEST CRUSH.. lol
@HellaBrown: Yes.. a good team is always a plus... So other than the camera being your "biggest crush", your fans wanna know is anyone else (human-wise) filling that position?
Adama ViVi Kamara: No I don't have anyone filling in any positions at the moment. but i am taking applications.. hahaha.
@HellaBrown: Wow beautiful and single, thats a big plus.. I read on your Facebook page that your from Makeni, Sierra Leone, but you live in Louisville, Kentucky.. How did u deal with the huge transition after such a big move?
 
Adama ViVi Kamara: At first, it was really difficult. Not only emotionally, but physically because I was really ill wen I came to the States. Emotionally and culturally it was the most difficult because the U.S. is so different from my village, even for a 4year old. But I was fortunate to have family that tried their hardest to find other people from my country (for me) to relate with.
@HellaBrown: Sounds Like real family.. I was checking out your pix, and you have a very distinct look.. Other than that, what do you feel you bring that's different to the Urban Modeling game?
Adama ViVi Kamara: Ethnicity! How many urban models do you know who are from a West African village?? FEW TO NONE! Sierra Leone is a very small country and most people from there are very dark skin. There's not alot of TRUE dark skin urban models out there. Or I should say, West African dark skin.
@HellaBrown: Not that many indeed. That's cool you embrace your skin tone as your best feature.. And for your male fans, whats your favorite feature on a guy?
Adama ViVi Kamara: Definitely their facial bone structure. And just how their body is built..
@HellaBrown: Well you heard her fellas.. no skinny dudes with round faces...lol
Adama ViVi Kamara: EXACTLY..
@HellaBrown: lmao.. Thats wassup Adama.. Thanks for checking in with Dime Modeling Mag.. It was cool getting to know a lil more about one of modelings' newest "It Girls".. Anyone you wanna shout out?
Adama ViVi Kamara: Shout out to all the people that helped me get to place where i am now. there is quite a few l0l
THANK YOU
@HellaBrown: No problem.. We look foward to hearing from you again real soon.. But in the meantime, Check out some of Adama's newest pix below!! Turn up!!















                Follow Us On Instagram @DimeModelingMag
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.