News Update :

Vina The Model (@VinaTheModel) - Red & Tatted

5/30/13


Sexy Model Vina Shows Us Her Tatts......


Instagram: Vina_TheModel

Facebook: Vina Robinson

Twitter: VinaTheModel 

Booking: Vina Booking




Vina The Model


Vina The Model
What it do peeps? I'm kicked back right now, still haven't turned down yet.. thats that boss life, feel me? lol Speaking of bosses, I got a female boss in the making with me who's definitely down to ride.
Super sexy and tatted "Vina" is the perfect example of what I like to call "urban exotic".. definitely urban, but exotic enough for you to have to ask about her nationality. (don't steal my slang ..lol)

Vina The Model
  "I fell in love with modeling", responded Vina when asked how she likes the modeling industry since her recent entrance. "Since I started taking modeling seriously, I've traveled from New York to Baltimore learning this industry and I'm ready to add my own unique twist to the game." Sounds like a great plan V.

     26 year old Vina was born and raised in Washington DC, and says her main goals as a model are to become a internationally known Urban Ink/Eye candy model. She said she know the path might be rough, but she's here for the long haul. "I'm ready to win", says Vina. Check out these pics of her and you along with me would probably say she's already won . .

You know the drill homies, SPAM her links with Love on Instagram & Twitter.. Hit me up Also on Twitter >>> @DimeModelingInc ... ++ Turn Up!!!!



  Follow us On Instagram @DimeModelingMag



Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.