News Update :

Raven White (@_CornBreadFed) - Cornbread Fed

4/21/13


The Very Cornbread Fed Raven White. ..


Twitter: _CornBreadFed
Facebook: Raven White
Instagram: _CornBreadFed


Wassup People? I know yesterday was 4/20, of course everybody got their smoke on and ate plenty of good food. Where I partied at was looking like the inside of Snoop Dogg's tour bus.. lol I know I'm late but you'll forget all that when you see this down-south dime I brought with me...

  Meet Raven "CornBread Fed" White, a sweet southern redbone born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I guess they eating good down in 'Bama lol. Raven isn't your typical model.. She goes to school full time, and models part time.. Now that's what I call having your priorities in order.. Raven is also the owner of a new urban clothing line for ladies, also appropriately called "Cornbread Fed". Be sure to check it out when it hits the shelves.

 This is the point when you check out sum pics below, Follow Raven here>> _CornBreadFed and us here>>@dimemodelinginc  + Turn Up!! 



               Follow Us On Instagram @DimeModelingMag

Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.