News Update :

Gemini (@JamiylaFalice) - Exotic Beauty

4/18/13


Exotic Beauty Gemini Falice

 Instagram: @miylasbeauty

Twitter: @jamiylafalice

Facebook: @Gemini 

Model Mayhem: Gemini Falice

I'm Chillin... I'm in the A... I'm checking into the Hottest site on the net right now, and that's DMMAG, dude. Today I got somebody with me who's super exotic, with more curves  than a Maserati... Kinda reminds me of a Prototype, because she too is definetely one of a kind.

  Meet @Gemini, a Philly born stunner out of Los Angeles, California... Yeah the Golden State. You may have noticed her face, that's probably because she did a lot of modeling for Macy's before she ultimately made the switch to the Urban scene. (great move lol)

@Gemini assures us that she isn't in the game to be a "now you see me, now you don't" type of model. She plans to someday grace the covers of all the hottest magazines on your local newstands, one by one. From looking at what shes bringing to the table, I don't think that will be to hard at all..lol

 After you check out her pix below, make sure you hit her up on Twitter and Instagram, and SPAM her with LIKES & Mentions !! Then hit us up at @DimeModelingInc !! Turn Up !!!

 All Photos By : Willie Murry Photography 

Wmp.iphoto@gmail.com

 Twitter & Instagram: @iphotomillz

Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.