News Update :

HazellEyezzz (@HazellEyezzz) - Pretty, Brown, & Fine

4/30/13


Hazell Eyezzz and Pretty Thighzzz....



Twitter: @HazellEyezzz

Instagram: @HazellEyezzz



Wassup peeps..? You know I keep my eyes and ears to the streets. So when I sorta accidentally got to meet the caramel sexpot @HazellEyezzz, I knew I had to make the best outta the situation. Next thing I did was bring her straight to Dime Modeling Magazine to get to know her a lil better...
  

 @HazellEyezzz  is of course from my city, Atlanta Ga. This down-south Georgia Peach enjoys dancing, exercising, & burning up the screens of Instagram users worldwide with her super hot selfies.. Seriously dudes, go follow her she's doing numbers..

When she's not hosting parties or doing photo shoots for all your favorite mags, she likes to travel, hit the beach, and give that body mucho rest and relaxation.. Ahhh yesss .. the model life..lol

Right now you need to follow her on Twitter & Instagram & us also @DimeModelingMag !! + Turn Up!!! 







All Photos By Daren Gray

  Follow Us On Instagram @DimeModelingInc
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.