News Update :

Bria Myles (@RealBriaMyles) - Black Stallion

6/29/13



THE DARK SKIN DIME BRIA MYLES...

MODEL: BRIA MYLES

TWITTER: (@RealBriaMyles)

INSTAGRAM: (@RealBriaMyles)



Dime Modeling Magazine

What it do peeps? Everything all good on my end.. Just kicking it, enjoying this Atlanta weather.. maxing and relaxin... on my Fresh Prince issh.. But on to the lecture at hand.. I recently had a convo wit a associate of mine about who were some of the hottest urban models with the body, look, that  had also enjoyed quite an  amount of fame.. We all know by default I'm set to say Buffie (shoutout @Bodynomics). But he said arguably his choice was the cali born Bria Myles.. 

Dime Modeling MagazineDime Modeling Magazine

Now when he said that, at the same time he showed me a couple pics. I thought to myself, oh ok.. he might have one here. So as we continued to check out some more shots, I myself was picking out my faves to bring back to you guys right here on DMM. I sorta see what he was trying to show me, a little.. lol You scored a point there homie. 


Dime Modeling MagazineDime Modeling MagazineDime Modeling Magazine


Bria is a dark skinned beauty with the stallion frame who's been around for awhile, but her pics can definitely still heat up a screen. From her start in clips from artists like Kanye West, Twista and Trey Songz,  to her more bigger named cameos alongside the likes of Pharrell, Gwen Stefani, and 50 Cent, its very obvious by now she's a seasoned vet. I'm not at all sure of her dimensions, but i'm also sure i'm not blind. I can see the curve appeal with my eyes closed...In the dark..with a blindfold. lol

 Hit Bria up on Twitter & IG, and hit us up on Twitter @DimeModelingInc + Turn Up!


Dime Modeling MagazineDime Modeling Magazine


Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

 
© Copyright Dime Modeling Magazine 2013 -2014 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah and HellaGraphx | Powered by Google.com.